Experience and understand the magic of the waves. The fascination of surfing is the ultimate guide for all surfers.
Experience and understand the magic of the waves. The fascination of surfing is the ultimate guide for all surfers. All aspects of this sport are addressed in a vivid and informative way. Beginners are introduced to the individual challenges of surfing, experienced surfers get both an insight into the high school of surfing - as well as competition surfing. The book is ideal as a learning aid or reference book and is the ideal blog for in-between experiences with many breathtaking pictures and stories.
• Pages: 335
• Language: German
• Format: 284mm x 231mm x 27mm
• Table of Contents
1.Material: Surfspots, Warm-Up
2. Basics: From White Water to Take-Off
3. Basic Maneuvers
4. Power Maneuvers
5.The High School of Surfing
6. Tricks & Tubes: Training for Pros
7. Longboarding : Surfing on long boards
8. Technique training: Riversurfing and training without waves
9. Fitness training: strength, endurance and coordination
10. Surfatlas: The world's best surfing areas